The University of Cape Coast has started sending messages to qualified applicants for applied for admission into the university’s five (5) semester programmes.
The programmes are being run on semester basis, that is when basic schools vacate.The programme produces teachers with B.ED certificates who can teach in second cycle institutions in the country. Several degree programmes are being run in about thirty study centres scattered across the country.
Although many applicants have received their admission messages, a couple of them have not received their registration number afterwards.
The registration number is generated after one pays his admission fees.Under normal circumstances, those who have paid the fees receive their index number (registration number) when the fees reflect in the university’s account records.
If you happen to belong to the group who have not received the registration number after successfully paying your admission fees, this information is for you. Follow the steps below to receive your index number.
1. Visit the portal. Click here
2. Click on “ Registration Number Finder ”
3. On your admission letter, your reference number is displayed. Use it in the referencenumber column.
4. Input your date of birth (the one you used to apply).
5. Click on the submit button
6. Wait for a couple of times to receive your number on the portal.