The management of the University of Cape Coast has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic year. The list includes all successful applicants who applied for undergraduate programmes of one of the best universities in Ghana and West Africa.
Currently speaking, admission messages are being sent to qualified applicants through SMS. However, if you have not still received yours, do not worry. Kindly visit the university’s admission portal, which I will provide you with to check your fate. It is worth noting that this admission list is for regular students, not sandwich.
This how to check your status
1. Log in to the admission portal here.
2. Enter your surname/ first name and your programme in the column provided.
3. Click “Search” to view the admission list.
4. Click on print admission letter that is if selected.
5. Enter your admission reference number (e.g., PS 21/0075) to print your admission letter.