The University of Cape Coast, institute of Education has opened its admission portal to allow the intake of qualified teachers and in-service teachers who wish to pursue degree programmes in the university.
Successful teachers who pursue this programme will be awarded Bachelors of Education Certificate in their specific areas of study at the end of the two and a half course duration. The certificate will qualify them to teach at the senior high school level of their choice.
The admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic year is made available from now until 1st May 2021. Successful applicants will begin the first semester on July 12, 2021 to September 4,2021, at their various study centres across the country.
The e-voucher is made available at a price of GH¢220.00 in the following places.
1. Accra : UCC Guest House at Tesano
2. Central region : UCC Campus
3. Ashanti region : Wesley College of Education
4. Eastern region : SDA college of Education, Effiduase Asokore
5. Tumu: Tumu College of Education, Tumu
6. Upper West region : NJA college of Education, Wa
7. Volta : St. Theresa’s College of Education, Hohoe
8. Bechem :Bechem College of Education
Applicants must posses:
A. Diploma in Basic Education plus
B. Two credit in any elective subject. (The elective subjects determines which programme you qualify to study in the university. So if you wish to study social sciences, you must have at least two passes in Geography and Economics)
Programmes Include the following
1. Bachelor of Education (Social Sciences)
2. Bachelor of Education (Arts)
3. Bachelor of Education (Social Studies)
4. Bachelor of Education (ICT)
5. Bachelor of Education (Accounting)
6. Bachelor of Education (Mathematics)
7. Bachelor of Education (Management)
8. Bachelor of Education (Home Economics)