The various public Nursing Training Colleges in the country have commenced sending messages to qualified applicants who applied for this year’s nursing programs in the various nursing training colleges.
The Nursing and Midwifery admission portal was officially opened on April 14, 2021, after the Ministry of Health issued a circular in that regard.
The message being sent includes the date and venue where prospective students will be interviewed. After the interview process, qualified candidates will then be offered admission into the training college to begin their nursing and midwifery career for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Applicants are to visit the health training institution portal to ascertain their status if they have not received any message yet. This is how to verify your status.
1. Enter your serial number and pin here and submit.
2. Read the notification to check your status.
3. If you have not received the message yet, visit the portal intermittently to check.
Vital documents to present for the interview
1. WASSCE (original copy)
2. Birth certificate (original copy)
3. Testimonial from senior high
4. Two passport pictures.
5. Hard copy of application form.