The management of the University of Cape Coast has re-opened its admission portal for the 1-year top up programme for qualified applicants to apply.
A. How to apply (fresh applicant)
1. Log on to the admission portal. Apply Here
2. Click on the New Application
3. Fill in your details
4. Select your elective subject. That is the elective studied back in college.
5. Choose your preferred study centre
6. Click on submit
7. Wait for your admission message when they start the process. Note : if you attended a college, then your chance of getting admission is very high. So do not be afraid.
B. How to apply ( old applicants)
For applicants who applied by filling Google forms but did not receive their admission message, follow the steps below.
1. Log on to the admission portal. Click here.
2. Select ‘Verify’
3. Provide your application surname and number (that is the number you provided when filling the forms).
4. Click ‘submit’
5. Your admission status will be sent to you via SMS.