The Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) has finally rolled out its much anticipated call packages for members who are beneficiaries of their unprecedented Staff Bundle Offer.
The call packages are intended to cushion beneficiaries as making calls has become expensive these days.
The GNAT call packages include free calls among beneficiaries which is valid for thirty (30) days after which you should buy the package again to enjoy free calls plus bonus bundles. The bundle takes over all bundles you have unless it is finished.
However, unlike the Staff Bundle Offer which is announced periodically, the GNAT call package is always opened. This means that beneficiaries can buy the call packages as and when they want to.
The call packages are non-expiry but only the free calls among beneficiaries expires every 30 days.
Key benefits of GNAT Call Package
1. 30-days unlimited voice calls among a larger community of colleague Teachers
2. Heavily-discounted call rates.
3. Bonus internet bundle.
4. Dedicated online contact support
How to get onboard on the GNAT Call Package
Offer is open to only registered beneficiaries on the Staff Bundle Offer
All active beneficiaries of the staff bundle offer are, therefore, enrolled by default, at zero cost.
Beneficiaries receive SMS, upon enrolment, alerting them that they have been onboarded and can, therefore, proceed to purchase their preferred bundles anytime they wish.
Bundle Purchase Procedure
- Beneficiaries can dial *5060# anytime they wish to make a purchase.
- Select Option 2 – “Association Bundle’
- Choose the preferred bundle out of the list displayed.
- Make payment via Airtime or MTN Mobile Money from the same
- Beneficiary receives notification of bundle allocation Important notes.
- The bundle takes precedence over all other bundles on beneficiary phone number.
- Beneficiary can enjoy other bundles after exhaustion of this bundle
but will be charged the default prepaid tariff.
- Free calls among colleagues (CUG) on the package is valid for 30
- Beneficiaries, therefore, need to make a purchase every month and encourage other colleague beneficiaries to do same in order to keep enjoying free voice calls among themselves. See the GNAT call packages below: