crossorigin="anonymous"> Documents to Present For Study Leave Without Pay - Bricy Boateng
Connect with us


Documents to Present For Study Leave Without Pay



Spread the love

The Ghana Education Service has not opened the study leave with pay or without pay window for the year 2023 for all qualified staff who wish to study university courses in the country.

Both the teaching and other non teaching staff who are interested in applying for study leave with pay in order to pursue different courses in the university will need to provide the following documents for processing at the district education office.

1. First appointment letter

2. Confirmation letter

3. Last promotion letter

4. Professional certificate ( DBE /B. ED)

5. Academic certificates (WASSCE, BECE, )

6. Personal record form

8. SSNIT details

9. Bond form

10. Birth certificate

11. Payslip

How to apply

Interested applicants are to visit their education office to collect study leave forms. The form is to be filled by the teacher or officer.

The opening date for the window is however unknown but it will be soon opened. Therefore anyone who wishes to apply should kindly do so by getting the required documents ready. will keep you updated when the date and quota is released.

Spread the love

Bricy Boateng is an educationist, blogger, graphic designer, content creator and a digital marketer. He's passionate about matters relating to teachers and the Ghana Education Service(GES). Bricy Boateng is very sociable and very welcoming. Follow me on all major social media channels and let's vibe together!

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verified by MonsterInsights